A hormone friendly regimen to fit into your busy lifestyle
The Eating for Balanced Hormones Plan is designed for the busy woman on the move seeking to adopt healthy eating habits that encourage optimal hormone health. It has been formulated to sync with the 4 week menstrual cycle to ensure that you’re eating foods which are suitable for the current stage of the cycle.
How the plan works:
Subscribe to the plan and create an account to get started. You can start at any time.
You’ll receive your plan for the month with recipes, meal plan template and grocery guide. The downloads will be available in your dashboard.
You can access the plan at anytime and anywhere. Your downloads can be easily accessed in your user area.
Here’s what you get:
For only $4.99 a week, you get the following:
- Complete meal plan with recipes
- Helpful guide and instructions
- Breakdown of nutritional components (calories, macros and micronutrients)
- Supplement guide
- Grocery guide
- Product support
Let food be thy medicine
Let’s face it, our daily eating habits has the greatest impact on our overall health. Food is meant to provide our body with the nutrients it needs to stay functioning at optimal levels.
For the modern woman who is juggling different facets of life, finding the time to eat healthy can be a challenge, enter the world of quick and easy processed foods.
The problem is that as women we are highly susceptible to a poor diet especially when coupled with high stress and a sedentary lifestyle. Most of the processed foods we consume today are littered with toxic chemicals, preservatives and other junk ingredients that can disrupt hormone levels and lead to a state of imbalance.
This state of imbalance is what can manifest into disorders such as PCOS, infertility, low energy and libido and a strew of other reproductive disorders.
This plan is good for you if you’re?
- Prone to hormone related disorders
- Looking for healthy meal options for PCOS.
- Seeking low glycemic index foods to manage insulin resistance
- Busy woman on the move and looking for quick and easy meal option
- Need guidance on macros, quantity of carbs, protein and fats you should be consuming.
- Looking for healthy delicious meal options that do not break the bank.